We'll help position your organization and talent strategies towards the attraction, retention and career development of your talent pool through the following offerings:
Performance and Leadership Consulting · Executive Coaching · Executive Team Development · Professional Development Programs · Leadership Development Programs · Gender Training · Career Coaching · Team and Group Facilitation · Women’s Leadership Programs · Workshops and Seminars · Speaking and Presentations · Management Consulting
How are you linking coaching initiatives to your organizational strategy?
Let us co-partner with you.
First we’ll act as consultants to help align your organizational strategy.
Then we’ll facilitate the actual process of coaching your employees including follow-up.
Our process is straightforward:
- Growth-and outcome-based —measurable objectives set at the beginning.
- Focused on leadership behaviors and business results —with deliberate practice, challenge, and feedback.
- Integrated with talent and leadership development initiatives and models.
- Structured, yet flexible, and responsive to business needs and changing dynamics.
- Partnership-based and interactive with HR and our culture.
- Measurable –with periodic scheduled progress reports.
- Competent with access to the most effective assessments and tools.
- Sustainable—results are maintained once the assignment ends.
Our firm understands the significance and complexities that organizations face in developing their leaders in the 21st century.
Trends in Coaching
- CEOs are asking to be coached: 78% say it is their own idea vs. the Board’s idea.
- Boards are making talent development and succession planning a high priority and challenging CEOs to keep this front and center.
- “How to handle conflict” ranks as highest area of concern for CEOs.
- Coaching is losing its stigma and becoming more transparent as a leadership development program within organizations.
- Coaching market is growing—56.2% of survey respondents have increased spending in the last three years.
- A key trend is the rise of internal coaches—developing in-house capability to expand reach achieve greater flexibility.
- Organizations are building evaluation into their coaching programs.
Our deliverables include:
- Act as organizational consultants and co-partners with your key internal leaders in “kickoff phase.”
- Design evaluation process before coaching begins.
- Make goals as measurable as possible; focus on outcomes such as retention of key staff or team engagement.
- Conduct measures (Level 1 Evaluation) at midpoint and end of program.
- Use 360 Data and other assessments to establish a baseline.
- Repeat 360 Data –interviews post-assignment to measure change (at end of assignment and six months later).
- Link actions arising from coaching to performance management measures.
- Use as many touch points as possible to evaluate progress and success.
Areas of Expertise include within the organizational context:
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Internal coaching programs
Bottom line: We specialize in the career development of your emerging and current talent through offering unique and innovative programs based on peer-coaching models that help participants assess their leadership capabilities and hone essential leadership skills, including negotiation, team building, and influencing.
Contact Amy for next steps at 832-419-0639 or Amy@AmyLRobinson.com.