Established in 2011, a Women's Leadership Development Group Coaching Program for female high performers within organizations.
Six month virtual program prepares female Directors and Managers to learn what it takes to lead within their companies.
Next class (12th Cohort) begins January 17, 2020 and completes June 19, 2020. Registration is open.
To register, contact Amy directly at 832-419-0639 or email Amy@AmyLRobinson.com .
About Aspire Higher
Founded in 2011, Aspire Higher is our signature six month professional women's leadership development program based on a peer-coaching model that blends skills-training classes and both private and group sessions with a dynamic curriculum designed to build the necessary skills for FURTHER career skills and leadership development (Director and Manager level) within organizations.
Facilitated by Amy L. Robinson, Executive Leadership Coach.
* Attention Organizations: Aspire Higher is also offered within companies as a professional development program and path in attracting, developing and retaining top female talent. We partner with winning organizations internationally in offering this proven and unique peer-coaching model to enhance your talent strategy and succession planning initiatives. Contact Amy directly for additional information at 832-419-0639.
What is Aspire Higher?
Aspire Higher is a six month in-person group coaching program offered to female high performers (Directors and Managers) within organizations and facilitated by nationally-recognized executive coach Amy Robinson. Aspire Higher is designed to teach the necessary skills to advance in their careers and lives while developing their authentic leadership and communication style, presence and brand within their organizations.
“Aspire Higher is a high impact, holistic, and cohesive learning experience dedicated to accelerating the development and succession of female senior leaders within organizations through female-peer connection, skills-based learning, and on-going coaching support. This leadership development program teaches the process of developing wisdom and power as a woman leader in career, business and life." – Amy Robinson, Lead Coach and Facilitator
Who is this program for?
Female Directors and Managers within organizations who want to grow their influence, power and contribution.
Benefits to Employee include:
- Manage up, down and sideways more influentially.
- Execute strategy in achieving goals.
- Improve performance in an existing role in order to position for further advancement.
- Sharpen capabilities for the next role.
- Boost visibility and influence.
- Harness the power of others to achieve needed results.
- Stop others from interrupting or borrowing your ideas by asserting.
- Negotiate for what you want and need.
- Develop authentic management and leadership skills.
- Experience a fuller and more satisfying work-life experience.
Benefits to Organization include:
- Ability to develop, attract and retain your top talent.
- Add to your succession plan.
- Offer high potentials a formal and proven professional development program(they really want this!).
- Participate in assessing participant's strengths and areas for growth through an anonymous 360˚ feedback survey.
- Provide input on participant's goals for the program.
- Receive a two page progress report at end of program.
The Six-month Curriculum
January and February
Skills-development: Become a Strategic Visionary within your organization known for producing results based on your natural strengths and areas for improvement.
In order to positively impact and influence others successfully, leaders have to know and work with other's perceptions of their strengths and weaknesses as it relates to their management and leadership style.
Our Leadership Development Program kicks-off with each participant taking two assessments: The Communication Style based on the Myers-Briggs Trait Personality index and a 360˚ Feedback Survey. These findings help shape your Action Plan for the six months while highlighting your natural strengths and opportunities for improvement when communicating, leading, decision making and problem solving.
Based on your MBTI® Communication Report and 360˚ Feedback Survey results learn where you stand out and where you fall short in yielding influence and power when it comes to managing up, down and sideways. Find out who in your network is a resource for contributing to more personal power and influence.
These two month's curriculum focuses on how your unique communication style is working for you (strengths) and requires pivoting (areas for improvement). Are you being interrupted or ideas stolen in meetings? Do you have to develop assertiveness and confidence while communicating? Or do you fall on the other side of the spectrum and are perceived as too direct and aggressive? Learn the difference and what you can do to improve your current communication style.
Differences among the gender's communication styles will be discussed to help navigate office politics and dynamics.
March and April
These two months are solely devoted to coaching privately with Amy, over the phone bi-weekly and for 45 minutes each session, on achieving a specific topic of your choice and with your manager’s input).
Possible topics include:
- Building your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Enhancing your Communication and Presentation Skills
- Drawing and Defending your Boundaries at Work
- Improving your Time Management and Personal Organization
- Dealing Effectively with Difficult People
- Leveraging your relationships at work
- Increasing your personal power and influence at-work
- Managing others more effectively at-work (up, down and sideways)
- Strategic Planning and Project Management
- Career Enhancement and Advancement
Skills-development: Effective Asserting and Negotiating
Learn how to effectively negotiate and ask others for what you want. Amy will teach you the necessary tools and strategies to grow your muscles of asking and negotiating effectively and authentically in order to "make the ask."
Learn tips on overcoming your hesitation in negotiating for yourself. Develop strategy and steps for the "Here's What I Want" conversations.
June - Graduation month
Skills-development: Learn what every leader needs to be more effective internally and outwardly through the four pillars of Self-Leadership
We'll wrap up our program with sharing our specific findings and targeted areas for forward-movement in the areas of increased clarity (focus), confidence (self-esteem), competence (skills-building) and care (work/life integration and resiliency). This month highlights the knowledge and insights leaders develop in their journey in order to lead others with both Head and Heart.
Program's Logistics including Location
The six-month program runs January through June 2020 and consists of skills-development training sessions and both group and private coaching sessions.
Dates and Times of classes
Skills-development training sessions (Fridays):
Dates: 1/17, 2/14, 5/1, and 6/5
Time: 1:30p.m. until 3:00p.m. EST
Group Coaching sessions (Fridays):
Dates: 1/31, 2/28, 5/15 and 6/19
Time: 1:30p.m. until 3:00p.m. EST
Dates/Times for Private Coaching sessions with Amy scheduled separately
January, February, May and June: One 45 minutes phone call per month.
March and April: Biweekly 45 minutes phone calls.
Pricing and Registration
Registration deadline is December 31, 2019.
The cost of the program is $ 5,599.00 per participant.
Full payment due at registration and prior to program start.
To register, contact Amy directly at 832-419-0639, or email Amy@AmyLRobinson.com.
"Women Leaders plan their lives, are strongly motivated, and move along a forward path. They know what they want, they get things done, they're goal-oriented, and they're willing to take healthy, calculated risks to get where they want to be. Leaders know how to develop their personal power and abilities to be more effective. They have a clear vision, identified purpose, confidence, and while in the process of mastering core competencies that build on their strengths around their most cherished goals, they are also mastering how to compassionately apply self-care routinely in their lives."
- Amy L Robinson, Executive Coach and Facilitator of women’s group leadership coaching program Aspire Higher