Established in 2011, a Women's Leadership Development Group Coaching Program for Senior Leaders within organizations
The six month in-person program prepares female VPs and Senior-level Directors to learn what it takes to lead at the top
Registration is now open for the next class beginning
September 20th in Greenville, South Carolina.
To register, contact Amy directly at 832-419-0639 or email Amy@AmyLRobinson.com.
About Aspire Higher
Founded in 2011, Aspire Higher is our signature six month professional women's leadership development program based on a peer-coaching model that blends skills-training classes and both private and group sessions with a dynamic curriculum designed to build the necessary skills for FURTHER career and leadership success for senior leaders (VP level and Senior-level Directors) within organizations.
Facilitated by Amy L. Robinson, Executive Leadership Coach.
* Attention Organizations: Aspire Higher is also offered within companies as a professional development program and path in attracting, developing and retaining top female talent. We partner with winning organizations internationally in offering this proven and unique peer-coaching model to enhance your talent strategy and succession planning initiatives. Contact Amy directly for additional information at 832-419-0639.
What is Aspire Higher?
Aspire Higher is a six month in-person group coaching program offered to senior female leaders (VPs and Senior-level Directors) within organizations and facilitated by nationally-recognized executive coach Amy Robinson. Aspire Higher is designed to teach the necessary skills to advance in their careers and lives while developing their authentic leadership and communication style, presence and brand within their organizations.
“Aspire Higher is a high impact, holistic, and cohesive learning experience dedicated to accelerating the development and succession of female senior leaders within organizations through female-peer connection, skills-based learning, and on-going coaching support. This leadership development program teaches the process of developing wisdom and power as a woman leader in career, business and life." – Amy Robinson, Lead Coach and Facilitator
Who is this program for?
Senior female leaders (VPs and Senior-level Directors) within organizations who want to grow their influence, power and contribution within their organizations, communities and lives.
Are you a senior female leader who wants to . . .
- Advance to the C-Suite
- Understand and learn what it takes to lead at the top
- Apply your leadership skills in a more influential style
- Gain visibility and more prominent work responsibilities
- Navigate successfully office politics and gender dynamics
- Manage up, down and sideways more effectively
- Close the gap between your career Vision and how you live each day at work
- Have greater satisfaction in your work-life integration
Benefits of enrolling:
- Identify your Leadership Impact Style through the MBTI® including improving communication style, decision-making and problem solving acumen.
- Assess your leadership and management styles' strengths and areas for growth through a 360˚ Feedback Survey.
- Develop your team as a strong, cohesive unit that is results-oriented.
- Be a Strategic Visionary within your organization known for getting results quickly.
- Manage up, down and sideways more influentially.
- Execute strategy in achieving goals.
- Improve performance in an existing role in order to position for further advancement.
- Sharpen capabilities for the next role.
- Boost visibility and influence.
- Harness the power of others to achieve needed results.
- Stop others from interrupting or borrowing your ideas by asserting.
- Negotiate for what you want and need.
- Develop authentic management and leadership skills.
- Experience a fuller and more satisfying work-life experience.
The Six-month Curriculum
September and October
In person sessions: September 20 and October 18
Topic: Be a Strategic Visionary within your organization known for producing results quickly
In order to lead at the top you have to be seen as a Visionary who executes strategy. In addition you have to know others' perceptions of your strengths and weaknesses especially as it relates to your management and leadership style in order to positively impact and influence them.
Our Leadership Development Program kicks-off with each participant taking two assessments: The Personal Impact Report based on the Myers-Briggs Trait Personality index and a 360˚ Feedback Survey. These findings will help shape your Action Plan for the six months while highlighting your natural strengths and opportunities for improvement when communicating, leading, decision making and problem solving.
November and December
Private biweekly phone coaching sessions with Amy
Topics: Communication and Influencing
Based on your MBTI® Communication Report and 360˚ Feedback Survey and self-assessment of Leadership Skills, learn where you stand out and where you fall short in yielding influence and power when it comes to managing up, down and sideways. Find out who in your network is a resource for contributing to more personal power and influence.
These two month's curriculum focuses on how your unique communication style is working for you (strengths) and requires pivoting (areas for improvement). Are you being interrupted or ideas stolen in meetings? Do you have to develop assertiveness and confidence while communicating? Or do you fall on the other side of the spectrum and are perceived as too direct and aggressive? Learn the difference and what you can do to improve your current communication style.
Differences among the gender's communication styles will be discussed to help navigate office politics and dynamics.
In person session: January 10
Topic: Effective Negotiating
Learn how to effectively negotiate and ask for what you want. Amy will teach you the necessary tools and strategies to grow your muscles of asking and negotiating effectively and authentically in order to "make the ask."
Learn tips on overcoming your hesitation in negotiating for yourself. Develop strategy and steps for "Here's What IWant" conversations.
February 2010 - Graduation month
In person session: February 7
Topic: What it takes to lead at the C-Suite Level
We'll wrap up our program with sharing our specific findings and targeted areas for forward-movement in the areas of increased clarity (focus), confidence (self-esteem), competence (skills-building) and care (work/life integration and resiliency). This month highlights the knowledge and insights leaders develop in their journey in order to lead others with Head and Heart.
Program's Logistics including Location
The six-month program runs September 2019 through February 2020 and consists of both in-person classroom and phone sessions.
All in person sessions are held at Greenville Technical College, Center for Manufacturing Innovation, 575 Millennium Blvd, Greenville, South Carolina 29607.
An array of hotels are close by (by car). Amy will share a list upon request. Many hotels offer a discount to program's attendees.
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) is approximately 11 miles from the Center for Manufacturing Innovation.
Dates and Times of in person classes
In-person sessions start at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. There is a 60 minute break for lunch. Dates for in-person sessions:
- September 20
- October 18
- January 10
- February 7
Dates and Times of tele sessions
Eight private coaching phone sessions: Each month you will have a 45 minute private phone coaching session and biweekly calls in November and December (one hour in length) with Amy. You will schedule the days and times with Amy.
Pricing and Registration
Registration deadline is September 3rd
The cost of the program is $ 5,499.00 per participant and does not include travel-related expenses.
Full payment due at registration and prior to program start.
To register, contact Amy directly at 832-419-0639, or email Amy@AmyLRobinson.com.
"Women Leaders plan their lives, are strongly motivated, and move along a forward path. They know what they want, they get things done, they're goal-oriented, and they're willing to take healthy, calculated risks to get where they want to be. Leaders know how to develop their personal power and abilities to be more effective. They have a clear vision, identified purpose, confidence, and while in the process of mastering core competencies that build on their strengths around their most cherished goals, they are also mastering how to compassionately apply self-care routinely in their lives."
- Amy L Robinson, Executive Coach and Facilitator of women’s group leadership coaching program Aspire Higher